Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shelf clearing doen't mean it's clean!

If you have watched even one episode of TLC's "Extreme Couponers", you have seen shelf clearing in action.  The one that sticks out in my head is the wife who drug her husband around the store, then cleared all but 3 mustards off the shelf.  The husband said I don't even like mustard, and the wife laughed and said "oh yeah, I always forget that", and bought all the mustard anyway.  Is she going to let it rot in the basement?  I guess you can tell I don't like shelf clearers.  If your going to use it all, ok, but leave some for other people.  You don't have to clear the shelf to even donate things to charities.  I'm not sure if I am really in favor of stores limiting how many couons you can use, or how many items you can buy.  Shelf clearers, who just hoard the product never using it or donating it, piss me off (sorry).  They make it tough for people who coupon in legit ways, and people who just want to buy something on sale.  Now I can put my soapbox away.  Thanks for reading.

"Cheap is good, free is better"

No comments:

Post a Comment