Sunday, May 22, 2011

The coupon pile is going to devour me! Call 911!

How many coupons do you have right now?  If it took you more than a couple of seconds to think up the answer, you may have too many.  But is there such thing as too many coupons?  Coupons are really like money in the bank.  So in that sense, no there is no such thing.  I find that I feel guilty if I don't use the ones I keep.  But if I use enough to pay for the paper, I guess I shouldn't feel bad.  I have been trying to build a small stockpile.  Today I realized I have a small one started.  Shampoo, deoderant, and BBQ sauce.  It's not a lot, but right now that's what I have.  Soon, I want to stockpile tp, paper towels, and all the little snacks my hubby and kids love.  I just need to find the room to store it all.  Thanks for reading.

"Cheap is good, free is better."

No comments:

Post a Comment