Friday, May 20, 2011

Hi, my name is Amy and I'm a shopaholic!

They say admitting you have a problem is the first step.  I like to shop.  I guess it's the Bi-Polar part of me, I can't help myself.  But I also like to save money when I can.  I seem to be thinking about coupons a lot.  They are everywhere.  You can find them in magazines, in product packing, even on the shelves.  But coupons aren't the only way to save money.  One of my favorite stores is Dollar Tree, because everything is just one dollar.  It is a great place to pick up the occasional cleaning supply and even name brand makeup.  I don't recomend buying toys there, unless you don't mind them breaking as soon as you get home.  My problem is even if I don't take the kids with me, I might go for one thing but end up buying a lot more.  Thanks for reading.

"Cheap is good, free is better."

No comments:

Post a Comment