Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Wednesday store ads

I got the Food King ad yesterday and HEB and Kroger today.  I haven't relly had a chance to look them over, but am doing it as I type.  Food King has Fologers coffee on sale 11oz for 2.98.  I had two $1.00 off coupons.  I went tonight and bought 2.  I also picked up 2 bags of Chex-Mix on sale 2 for $3.00 with a $1.00 off two coupon.  Kroger is having T-bone steaks on sale  at $3.99 a pound (lin=mit 2 with $10.00 additional purchase), I know no coupon, but it's one heck of a deal.  Kroger is also having their MegaEvent sale with lots of good items.  Check Kroger.com to see the sales ad.  HEB is having Bush's baked or grillin beans for $1.00 a can (limit 5 with $10.00 addtional purchase). 
"Never pay full price for anything.  Cheap is good, free is better."

No comments:

Post a Comment