Monday, May 16, 2011

Random acts of couponing

Ok, I tried something totally diffrent this weekend.  I bought 4 newspapers (not the diffrent part), and clipped every coupon.  Even the ones for things I don't use and will never use.  I look at it this way.  I don't have a cat, but if I can find cat food and litter free or near free, I can donate it to the local animal shelter. I'll probably have to take it there right from the store, as it will confuse and tick off our dog.  I can't have him thinking we're replacing him with a cat ;)  I also no longer have a need for diapers.  But I can leave the coupons on the shelf near the brand and some frazzled mom will be more than happy!  Don't get me wrong, a lot of the coupons I got I fully intend to use.  But the path to hell is paved in good intentions.  I guess I changed my mind, I WILL use most of them.  Or start a local coupon swap group...  Thanks for reading!

"Cheap is good, free is better."

No comments:

Post a Comment