Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's just a dumpster of paper...jump in already!

Dumpster diving.  The words carry mixed feelings for people.  Some people get weirded out at the thought of climbing in a dumpster, even if there's only paper in it.  Other people can't help themselves but jump in.  I am planning a trip dumpster diving soon, and plan on dragging at least one of my kids with me.  Now before you find a dumpster and just jump inside, do some research.  Make very sure it's not illegal, unless you like jail.  Some dumpsters have small doors on the sides where you can poke around from and don't have to actually get inside.  Find one dumpster near your house, and try looking through it at least twice after Sunday.  I'm thinking Monday and Wednesday.  I think I will call the dumpster company and see when they pick up first.  I might also check some local hotels to try to score their extra papers.  Just a few ideas, take them for what they are.  Thanks for reading.

"Cheap is good, free is better."

No comments:

Post a Comment