Saturday, June 4, 2011

I've got a golden coupon, Yes, I've got a golden coupon...

So we've all seen coupons for food, soda, diapers and shampoo.  And they can give you great savings!  So what's a golden coupon?  First of all, it's not really made of gold, or even gold colored.  It is a term I made up for really special coupons.  You know the ones...$5.00 off that fancy new coffee maker.  $3.00 off the water filter pitcher you've had your eye on.  They are coupons for things that normally wouldn't have a coupon.  Or that you would think wouldn't have a coupon.  If it's something you've been eyeing, that's the time to buy, and if you can match it with a sale even better.  I had a coupon for $5.00 off one of those single serve coffee makers, but before I had the money to go even look at one, the coupon expired.  I almost cried.  But I know that the more popular they are, the more coupons will come out.  And that's when I'll pounce, like a lioness.  Cause I love coffee, and that will make it easier to change flavors mid day!  Thanks for reading.

"Cheap is good, free is better."

No comments:

Post a Comment