Tuesday, March 27, 2012

If I only could save half on my school taxes...

About a month ago I pulled my oldest daughter from her middle school and decided to home school her.  School was so bad for her, not the work, but the people.  She was in gifted and talented classes and making very good grades.  I live in Texas and for me that is good.  The state of Texas is one of just a few that have no requirements for home schooling.  I can spend as much or as little as I like.  I can do whatever makes me and my daughter happy.  She will be tested by the local school district if she decides to return to school.  It would be nice to get a break on the school taxes, but I'm not picky.  I save tons of money but using the local library, and online services.  I was really nervous at first, but the more home schooling we do, the more I'm enjoying it.  I think she is too!

Cheap is good, free is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment